- It groups multiple buttons to be viewed as single button.
Steps to Create a Button Group:
- Select the page on which you want to add a Button Group,
- Go to Customize Page
- Select the panel under which you want to add
- Click on New button to create a new Item
- Select the Item Type as Button Group
- Specify the value for Text property
- Optionally choose an icon from the Icon property drop down
- Click on Save
- To add buttons to the group, select the button group item and click on New button to define a Button
- Mulitple buttons can be added in similar way
- HotKey: It is similar to a keyboard shortcut key. You can choose any character on the keyboard which you want to use as shortcut.
Disabled Condition: To disable a button under some condition, you can use this property. This can be set to keep the user away from clicking on the button until other condition is met.
- Refer to Properties for more information.