Create Table Using SQL Query Browser
In this lesson, you will learn how to work with SQL Query Browser that platform provides.
- Go to Navigation → Developer → SQL Query Browser.
- Create a table OE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL with the required fields.
- Create an index on the order_id field.
- Create sequence for the primary key field in the customer schema.
- Create synonym for the primary key field in the rapapp platform schema.
- Grant the permissions on customer schema primary key field to platform schema.
- Here “apps” is the platform schema.
- By clicking on the Run Script button, all the script is executed.