Creation of Fields Inside the Panel
In this lesson, you will learn how to create fields inside a panel. Please refer to the Ui Components help article to learn more about field widgets.
- Go to Customize page.
- Click on Content Panel.
- Click on Order Details text and click on Delete button.
- Change the Layout type property of the Content Panel to Column Layout.
- Click on New Button on the top Left Corner.
- A child item will be added.
- Selct the item type as Form Panel and disable the Body Border and Header propeties.
- Specify the height and width to the Form panel in Layout Data properties.
- Here height is specified as 200,width is specified as 0.5.
- Specify top as 5, which will induce 5 pixels heigh between the Content Panel and Form panel.
- Click on Form Panel.
- Click on New button on top left corner.
- A child item to the form panel will be added.
- Select the item type as Number field.
- Select the view attribute for that field as orderid.
- Create one more field Salesrep as text field.
- In the Same way create another Form Panel.
- Inside that create the fields that you require.
- Click on save.
- Go to preview page.
This is how the page looks after the required fields are created inside the content panel.