Make Button Render on the Panel's Header
In this lesson, you will learn how to render a button on the panel's header. Please refer to the Button Action help article to learn more about button and its properties.
- Click on the content panel.
- Click on the New button.
- A child item to the content panel will be populated.
- Go to the property pallet and select the item type as 'Button'.
- Enter the appropriate text for the button.
- Enable the 'Show On Header' property that is there in the button property pallet
- Click save and click on Preview link